A society where working people are equal, free to express themselves creatively and respectfully with each other and with nature, and are free from the evils of social and economic injustice.
To facilitate and strengthen the participation of vulnerable workers and labourising democracy, creating synergy for collective action to ensure social, economic and climate justice.
1. Collective Action for Human Dignity: Expanding the space for working people, especially women, Dalits, tribals and religious minorities, to collectively act to prevent violation of human rights.
2. Social Justice: Promoting equity and inclusivity, safeguarding plurality and diversity to eliminate discrimination and violence based on caste, gender, ethnicity, religion, and any other cultural identity which confront the socially and economically vulnerable communities and prevent their creative and democratic participation in society.
3. Equality: Advocating for equal opportunities for the socially and economically vulnerable communities, especially amongst the working people and their families in social, economic, political, and cultural institutions
4. Sustainability and Equity: Advocating for the sustainable use of natural resources and equitable access for all.
1. To facilitate the formation of collectives among vulnerable workers, to enable them to bargain for decent wages, working conditions, and comprehensive social security measures to lead a dignified life.
2. To build fora for women and Dalit workers that provides a space for expression/discussion on issues of domestic violence and social discrimination faced by them in their daily lives and thereby facilitate the emergence of leaders who will assert themselves
3. To develop healthy communication between working parents and their children towards building a household, free from violence.
4. To facilitate the understanding of climate justice amongst the working people.
5. To evolve as a worker resource centre on issues of gender, caste, and labour